Sunday, January 1, 2012

Midsummer's Unveiling ~FINISHED~

Nothing quite like completing revisions on another book. This one had its fits and starts. It's a sight better than the original draft.

All I need to do now is widow hunting and formatting, a cover, then get it uploaded. So not long on that. Means that it will be just shy of a year between releasing book 2 and book 3.

Of the three, I love this one the most. So long as the apocalypse doesn't get the better of me, I shall have much fun writing book 4 and 5.

I will be doing a giveaway, including signed copies, when I get closer to the release date, so look forward to that.

A trilogy. I have a trilogy. That just sounds awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Well congratulations!

    I know how completing revisions feels as I'm tackling some on my very first novel (I've ony been playing with it on and off for three years!) What to do with it when I've finished? That's the rub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. مدونه اكثر من رائعه

    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

    http://www.tjaraldoha.com/vb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say something to me. I love hearing from you.