Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finally

I have been waiting on unemployment for, well, the entire time I have been not working. Freelance writing is not so much for me, as I just don't have the discipline to write in that style. My creative prose just takes over my fingers, and that's it.

So, I've been looking for a job for a while, going on interviews (annoying), and sending out resumes. Lots of depression and annoyance.

Well, on the heels of finishing a book, I got a job. A pretty awesome job for me. I'll be customer service for a psychic site, and it will be at home. This is a sweet deal, especially since hubby needs the car for his job. It all works out.

Now I just need to go finish the cover for the book. At least I know what it is I want to do. There were some hard hours figuring out what to even do. Perhaps I'll even be able to carry it out like I want. We can hope, right?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A job is good! Congrats! And good luck on the cover. Surprisingly difficult to do, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new job, sounds interesting!

    And good luck on the cover (^;

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say something to me. I love hearing from you.