Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finally

I have been waiting on unemployment for, well, the entire time I have been not working. Freelance writing is not so much for me, as I just don't have the discipline to write in that style. My creative prose just takes over my fingers, and that's it.

So, I've been looking for a job for a while, going on interviews (annoying), and sending out resumes. Lots of depression and annoyance.

Well, on the heels of finishing a book, I got a job. A pretty awesome job for me. I'll be customer service for a psychic site, and it will be at home. This is a sweet deal, especially since hubby needs the car for his job. It all works out.

Now I just need to go finish the cover for the book. At least I know what it is I want to do. There were some hard hours figuring out what to even do. Perhaps I'll even be able to carry it out like I want. We can hope, right?