Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

#TuesdaySerial - Keila and Varick 6

He was a delicious, wonderful weight. I sighed, wrapped my legs around his waist, and kissed the vampire.

Varick kissed slowly, methodically, one hand stroking my arm. Our breaths mingled, our bodies sang, and our desire raged. But no matter how much I ground my hips or teased his tongue with my own, the German would go no faster.

I trembled as he broke the kiss and moved to my neck. "I missed you so much."

"Me, or my touch?" His tongue circled one of the punctures on my neck, causing goosebumps all over my body.

"You." I tangled my hands in his hair, pressed my neck against his mouth. "Your touch is bonus, but it's your mind I've wanted."

Varick pressed himself up, his erection ground against my sex. "So I should stop?"

I clawed at his shoulders and tensed my legs around his waist. Our gazes locked as my words came out in an angry hiss. "Don't you dare."

He slowly leered, exposing one fang. My blood still darkened his lips, locks of his hair snaking a curtain around us. "So you did miss my touch?"

My hands trembled as I cupped his face. "I missed everything about you. I was lonely and sad, but I'd also regained my strength because of you." I ran a thumb across his lower lip. "I am happy beyond words that you are here."

Varick bent and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I returned it, just as tender, running my hands into his hair. The vampire's aura wrapped around me, claiming me. I was secured and desired and protected and possessed.

The sensation was fantastic.

We deepened the kiss, embracing each other, caressing and moaning. Our souls played together, tightly melded, and there seemed to be nothing better. In Varick's arms was the best place ever.

I sighed as he shifted the kiss, his mouth making its way to my neck. I tipped my head to the side and exposed the small wounds. Varick stiffened briefly, need transmitted through our bond. "Yes," I whispered, cupping the back of his head.

Varick claimed me with a startling savagery. My sharp cry matched his growl, but my voice quickly fell to a moan. Fangs tore deep into my neck, blood welling instantly. The German held my shoulder and pulled my hair with vice-like fingers.

I arched up against him as hard as I could, wanting our bodies to be one. Varick pressed back, grinding into me with the same desire. Why hadn't he stopped to get undressed?

The thought barely finished forming when Varick pulled away. I gasped with shock and reeled with vertigo. After several hard on breaths, I was able to look at the vampire with slitted eyes.

"We have much time now," he whispered. With his hands behind his back and hair spread across his shoulders, he cut an impressive figure. "There is no need to rush."

"Tease," I replied, still too weak to move.

"If it pleases you, I shall." Varick's eyes promised good times ahead.