Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Site update and new Morrigana tales

I have finally completed the renovations on my site. It looks a little less like some leftover from the previous century. Now it only looks a few years old. o,.,o

I even used some javascript to make my stories a little more readable and not one big janky wall of text.

A few tweaks still need to be worked in, but that's nothing compared to the major overhaul.

Also put up three new stories about Morrigana:

Hello - Kyra introduces herself
An elf's pain - Elthanael isn't handle things so well
An elf's relief - Kyra fixes what is wrong with Elthanael