Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Round 2 of Just One Bite

Wow. What can I say?

First, thank you to my readers and friends for voting. The support means a lot to me. Afterall, you are the reason I went public with my writing.

Second, OMG, I made it to the second round!

Now the competiton gets stiffer. I ask for your continued support. Please sign back in and vote some more. Convince friends, family, strangers on the street, or anyone who will listen to come support a hot and sexy vampire story.

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/contest_just_one_bite.html