Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sick and stuff

When I get super stressed at work, socializing is one of the first things to go. Haven't talked to anyone on Twitter, haven't replied to anyone's emails until today, haven't even thought about what to post on the blog. Just went to work, kept my head down, and slept when I came home.

Stress sickness, blech.

But I did finish the first draft of the third book, Lugh's Reaping. Title is still in the works. Want to keep with the holiday title theme, but not sure if this one fits yet. That will be ironed out before publication, of course.

So what has everyone else been up to?