Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meeting a fan

I just got back from having the pleasure of meeting @sara_carty.  I'm giddy as can be, because I got to meet someone I didn't know who read my book.  Head swimming, heart pounding, giddy and excited.

First off, she's a cool beans woman.  Ask her for book recommendations, because she reads voraciously.  If it's paranormal romance, I would guess that she's read it.  And she's also plain cool to talk to.

Second....OMG I MET A FAN!  I honestly don't know which of us was more excited.  That's such a cool moment.  I never ever want this kind of reaction to go away. I always want to be super excited to meet someone who read my book.

So, thank you Sara.  Thank you so much.