Monday, January 24, 2011

Cover art

Barring any minor edits, you are looking at the cover art for my new book.  YAY!  This is how I spent a chunk of my weekend, just working the rose over, and deciding what to do with the typeset.

As SVC is more urban fantasy than paranormal romance, I really wanted a cover that refelected that. 

Though my husband is teasing me about the lack of beefcake moobs.  Of course I glare, and he just grins.  It's much fun.

Just a couple more weeks before this will be available.  Much work left to be done.

So, what do you think?  Love it, hate it, non-commital?

4 comments:

  1. I really like it and I'm harsh on cover art. I seldom like a hot guy or chick on the cover, unless as a ghosty back image. Your cover conveys a dark theme with plenty of tension. Good luck with your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red. I see red ... and it makes my blood boil. But, in a good way. I like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know I farging love the cover. LOVE Eeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say something to me. I love hearing from you.