Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Guest blog: VampirePhile

This went live last week, but the holidays just tied me up  Visit Soni at VampirePhile to read up on some of my attraction to vampires.  And say hi to my very nice hostess.

Still getting good feedback for All Hallows Blood.  That's always joyful.  Going through final polishing on Saint Valentine's Clash.  Have picked a blurb, and am working on the cover now.  More details as that comes along. 

And I'm starting a rewrite on the third book.  Decided the first draft had too many holes, and was easier to rewrite than to wedge in the needed scenes.