Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Inception

Went to see it tonight.  I was expecting some awesomeness, because Christopher Nolan is great.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

It's brilliant.  It's great.  It's probably the best Nolan movie to date.

And it's so mind blowing in its complex simplicity.  I know, what a paradox, but it's true.  You can just watch the movie, and enjoy it on a visual level, or you can dig and explain as deep as you want.  The movie loses nothing if you do either.

There is a lot of room to take it beyond if you wish.  LOTS of room.  We came up with four or five different interpretations just in the first fifteen minutes of being out of the movie.  All of them viable, none of them too far fetched from the presentation.

Great god damn movie.  I LOVE it.  And I can't wait to see what Christopher Nolan does next.

Though, I have to watch Following now.  It's the only movie of his I haven't seen so far.