Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Clash of the Titans

Saw Clash of the Titans tonight.  I've been looking forward to it since I first saw the trailer.  Knowing that it was being made had me feeling a little strange, but then the trailer hooked me.

It's not a super phenomenal oh muh guh kinda movie.  And a few things could have been left out.  But I still enjoyed it.  It was entertaining, and quite a lot like the first one.

Bubo even has a cameo.  Squeee!  Bubo was my favorite character from the original.  Though, I keep remembering his name as Beebo.  Maybe because Bubo is stupid.  8P

The graphics are great, the fights are cool, and it's spiffy.  It was exactly what I expected from it.  Meaning, cheesey and entertaining.

Though, I'm now coming to the conclusion that Sam Worthington can't act.  Other than the accent, I didn't see much difference between Perseus and Jake.

Though, it was so eerie to hear the kiwi accent.  I kept just thinking about Spartacus Blood and Sand, and how there must be something in the water in New Zealand.

Preview for the A Team just keeps me going.  That's gonna be great.