Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Affirmation

There's a little something all storytellers are looking for; affirmation.  They want to know their story has reached someone, that they're not just talking in the dark.

And I've been kinda lost in the dark lately.  I know my book's out there, that people have bought it.  It's out with reviewers, but no word back yet.  It's a frustrating time this early on.

But then I get word back from someone who read it, and they loved it.  It was excellent to hear.

It was just what I needed to get through this early start.