Thursday, March 18, 2010

New URL

So, under the "pressure" of my friends (they kept telling me it was a good idea, but I still don't think it's anything more than just one more link) to create an official page.

So I did.  ravencorinncarluk.com is now a live page.  I don't have much on it.  Just links to my books.  I'll not be doing much on it.  Just links to reviews and stuff.  raven.youareannoying.us is still my main site, and that's all that matters.

And I've got my guest blog tomorrow.  salamanderstales.blogspot.com  Make sure to come by.

2 comments:

  1. why won't you be doing much with it? Worried about losing the fans of this page? I would think that's a valid reason since it can take time to establish a fan base. no sense in losing current fans because of an URL change.

    Incidentally, you've been selected for a blog award (this page; not the official one *wink). Details can be found here: http://darkwyrmreads.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-first-blog-award-o.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the award. *blush* I just didn't have time the last couple of days to do anything with it.

    Actually, this is just my blog. There's a whole site at http://raven.youareannoying.us that's my real site. Short stories, and artwork, and fun stuff. I'm in love with that domain, so I don't want to change it around in efforts to be "professional". Blech!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say something to me. I love hearing from you.