Unfortunately, I read all my blogs in Google reader. I have no idea what any of them look like. So if you want one, take it. Have an award.
I will, however, share seven things about myself.
- I'm actually kind of shy. I don't like meeting people, and making small talk, or anything like that. I'm so much safer behind my keyboard.
- My tongue is pierced, and I have three tattoos. I want more.
- My parrot just turned 10.
- My favorite color is blue, swiftly followed by black.
- I'm kind of an anti-feminist. Or a feminism advocate. Something like that. I believe the sexes should follow their roles. And that includes women doing things like sewing and cooking and embroidering, and supporting their man.
- I love to be creative, and put things together.
- I can't see myself getting old. That contemplation just doesn't exist.
So, check out Dark Wyrm's site. And look forward to my next installment of Rho's Odyssey.