Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Sketch


Here we have something that was inspired by a dream.

The dream took place during the zombie apocalypse, and while my old man was coming up with some kind of antidote, I was out hunting zombies. I ended up losing him and had to start fighting my way through hordes of undead.

In the dream, I was fighting with a sword. Of contended for a while that guns are eventually useless. You're going to run out of ammo. But a sword will keep going and going.

So, a sketch of me in that dream, perched up on a railing while I tried to find my next place to go.