Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Book update

So, my cover and name are finally up on CMP's site.  YAY!  Still no release date.  Boo!  8P  If you want to check it out, I'm on the front page.  Things are progressing really fast.  Like, take me by surprise fast.

So, I've got a bunch of things to get ready for, with no date in sight.

In other news, my sister-in-law found a model who could easily be my Varick, and I never knew it.  Look up Heiko Wittek.  Especially his really intense, looking-off-in-the-distance pictures.  *drool*  Lovely lovely man, and with waist length hair would be my vampire.  Gotta love the surprises that sneak up on you.