Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

RWA

Joined the Romance Writers of America, and the Fantasy Future & Paranormal chapter. Interesting, to say the least. I've never been part of a guild before. It's really kind of neat, and really makes me feel special. To say the least.

I've started making some banners for link exchanges and stuff. Trying to build up for when the big day comes around.

Which I still don't know about.

haven't heard anything about the cover, either. Maybe I'll have one in time to be in the big ad with my publisher, maybe I won't.