Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kitty's House of Horrors

I picked this up yesterday, and read it in about five hours. It's the fastest I've read a Kitty book yet.

And this was my favorite. It's brutal, and a little dark, and kicks much ass. I loved it.

I even found myself more excited about a fictional character than any of my co-workers. That probably makes me a little weird, but so be it. Cormac is an awesome character, and I'm really happy about what's going on with him. It helps that I've had very personal dealings with prison and convicts, so it touches me deeply.


On another note, I'm trying to research how to work this whole marketing thing. It seems so strange to me, but I am going to endeavor the best I can. All in the name of being a published writer.