Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Joining Facebook

I figured since I'm now a writer *bounces off walls* I might want to start some social networking. So I bit the bullet, and I joined Facebook. (Nifty little widget over there.)

There's some cute games. I haven't started finding anyone yet. But I'll start toying around on it. It's still just...well...a thing. I'm so not entranced by it, but it exists.

So, that's something.

On other notes: it's totally awesome to have a kitty cat who gets all happy and races out to meet me. I've never known a cat that did that. I was late coming home the other day, and Mackey harassed my old man until I walked in the door. It was adorable.

Almost as adorable as surprise kitten. Go to youtube. Look him up.