Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Sketch

The problem with not having a scanner is that I have to trace these large images in with my tablet, and my tablet is not as big as a piece of paper. (I will gladly accept donations of a Wacom Cintiq o,.,o )

So it ends up stretching and warping an otherwise straight sketch. Like this poor guy.

When I first sketched him, using up most of an 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper, he was straight, narrow, and long. He looked decent in the sketch.

Translated through the tablet, he looks pretty lame.

The little eyes beneath were something I sketched out after I finished my tracing session. That's much more how the original looked. I'd had to think I could get a freehand face that crooked after all the years I've been drawing.