Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Sketch

Eyes and jewelry. Jewels are fun too doodle, since I have to rely so much on building up to the dark tones. In Photoshop, it's much easier for me to blend the colors, and adjust as I need to. In pen, I have to plan out the shine and light areas first.

Planning is NOT one of my strong suits.

Also, a strange elven woman face. Wanted to build up something not really human, and doodled her once while listening to a call at work.

And one filigree butterfly thingy. I like filigrees. They're so pretty and delicate and random yet patterned. Is good stuff.