Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Serial story

I'm very pleased with how the Morgan Chronicles is turning out. I got
bored with the vampire storyline, and am now moving along with a new
plot. Revelations and back story and surprises, oh my.
I finished reworking AHB, so I can finally transcribe the four Morgan
chapters I waiting around. I'm even considering upping the frequency.
I think I can manage to pump out 1400 words a week. Not much of a
writer if I couldn't, actually.
And it's really a great writing exercise. It's like constant practice. And I can just really let my mind go. They way I'm doing Morgan, it's a completely freeform plot. I really don't know where I'm going more than a few posts ahead.
And I cheat. I write up a bunch of chapters, and use Blogger's scheduled post system. Means I don't need to stress to be on every Friday.

3 comments:

  1. I thinking upping the frequency of the Moran chapters would be a great idea! :-)

    I can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Forgot the "g" in Morgan. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't even noticed the missing g. I pove how the human brain fills in missing pieces.

    And I'm adding an extra day starting next Tuesday. Just need to do some rush transcribing for the Friday after

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say something to me. I love hearing from you.