Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New phone

I am such a media whore for google. I got myself a new Android phone, and I love it. Is fun stuff. And it will let me cheat, and browse while on calls. Awesome!
Matter of fact, I'm writing this on my phone right now. It's neat, though slightly disconcerting using the keyboard. Learning a new way to type with my thumbs is great. Also typing with one finger is strange, but I'm kinda fast with it.
I really love being able to browse while working with a customer. Really saving my sanity.