Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coolest gift

My roommate gave me one of the coolest, most appropriate gifts for my anniversary. He got me a Whirley Pop popcorn maker.
I'm am absolute fiend for popcorn. Movie theater popcorn is like crack to me. I just smell it, and I must have it. I can be full, completely stuffed, and the smell brings out cravings. It's an addiction I won't stop.
And now I have my own stove top popper. Cute little crank, the perfect size. It's awesome. I even researches what oil to use. I'm SO happy with it. All I can say is om nom nom nom.