Content Warning

Greetings and Salutations.
Because my stories have bite, they can contain content that isn't suitable for work or children. Not a lot of truly graphic sex or violence, but there are some questionable or heated posts. F-bombs are not uncommon, so watch your footing.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Writing

I've got a little less than two weeks to wait for a response back on my novel manuscript. I hate waiting. I hate pondering rejection. Yes, rejection is part of writing. I know this, logically.

Doesn't mean that I like thinking about it. It's so nerve-wracking.

I've been scanning writing contests in the meantime. Anything I can enter for free, really. Paying to enter a contest just seems lame to me. If I can get a few more writing credits under my belt, I think I can get things published.

Have to start somewhere, especially now that I'm old. 8P